+7 (8202) 55-68-23
+7 (8202) 29-11-53
Where to buy
1958 – The foundation of plywood mill and start of plywood production.
1964 – The particle board workshop has been built with capacity up to 25 000 m
per year. The mill has been named as Cherepovets Plywood and Furniture Mill.
1965 – The new chair manufacturing workshop started.
1992 – The company became a limited company under the name of Cherepovets Plywood and Furniture Mill Ltd.
2002 – The new film faced workshop started and huge modernization of plywood production has been made.
2003 – The new sawn timber workshop started with capacity up to 30 000 m
of sawn timber per year.
2006 – Investment plan has been approved and building of 2 new workshops has started.
2008 – First stage resolved and the first particle board has been made in a new workshop.
2009 – Second stage is to start film faced machinery and manufacturing film faced particle board in a new workshop.
2013 – The first 1 000 000 m
of plywood produced.
2014 – New rotary cut veneer machinery assembled by Raute. New production of resins arranged within chemical workshop at the factory. E0.5 certificate issued.
2015 – New veneer driers installed by Sunway and chipboard production modernized by Dieffenbacher. Both plywood and chipboard production significantly increased.